Ongoing discussions within the SWIM communities of interest
The SWIM service ecosystem is used to:
|Table of Contents|
- start to document the service ecosystem. This will aim to build an aggregated picture of the services based on on actual services. This can e.g. be used to spot dependencies between services.
- categorise the services
- understand the role of the registry and its processes in the ecosystem
Three areas of work compose the Service Ecosystem:Service Sources: Any source of services that could be explored to find new or updated candidate
The Service Ecosystem includes:
- Service Portfolio: Captures possible sources of services and a derived list of potential services.
- Service Developments: Any activity developing a service description or service definition or service overview.
- Service Harmonisation Resources used to harmonise the service developments.
- Service Registry: The European SWIM Registry is the target repository for SWIM services in Europe.