Target Take-Off Time
|Term||Target Take-Off Time|
Estimated Taxi-Out Time (EXOT)
Actual Take-Off Time (ATOT)
Calculated Take-Off Time (CTOT)
Estimated Take-Off Time (ETOT)
1. An ATM computed take off time. It is not a constraint but a progressively refined planning time that is used to:
- refine the departure airport sequencing and optimization of RWY throughput
- plan the take-off in order to achieve targets at the destination and during flight, whilst maintaining optimum flight efficiency.
2. The Target Take Off Time taking into account the TOBT/TSAT plus the EXOT. Each TTOT on one runway is separated from other TTOT or TLDT to represent vortex and / or SID separation between aircraft.
1. SESAR Concept of Operations Step 2 Edition 2014 (Ed. 01.01.00)
2. EUROCONTROL/IATA/ACI, Airport CDM Implementation Manual, V.4, March 2012
Lexicon Release 2016.1