The concept of namespaces is a way to group content by type. Namespaces divide the content of the wiki into different functional areas. In the EUROCONTROL ATM Lexicon, namespaces will be used for preparing new entries and testing.
Entries without a ':' in their name are in the main repository. When articles are in another namespace, they are specified as namespace:article; i.e. this page is Help:Namespaces.
Each page has a corresponding discussion page. This can be used for feedback/comments about that page, or other local notes that another group may want to associate with the page, without modifying the document directly, or for any other additional information to associate with the document.
Summary functionalities per namespace
- Holds the primary content of this wiki.
- Each User has a corresponding user page.
- Documentation about working with the wiki.
- This namespace is used to change default system messages.
- This is used for meta-information that is to be transcluded into multiple documents.
- For each category there is a description in this namespace.
- Aeronautical Lexicon
- Namespaces for preparing new entries and testing.