- Anonymous users can read and download the content of all “published” pages, which is most of the site content. However, some pages might be in development and therefore not yet publicly visible.
- A named user may have Read & Write access, depending on the Space/Page settings
- A named user can create content (i.e. write/update content, upload images and files, etc.) and also review and comment all the content pages (i.e. draft versions and published versions).
- Registration: the AIXM Confluence server is hosted by the European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation (EUROCONTROL). Registration is possible only for users that already have an Eurocontrol extranet account. This means, for example, that you are already a registered user of the AIXM Forum, of the OneSky teams or of any other sub-site of the ext.eurocontrol.int site. If this is not yet the case, please sign up now. Otherwise, If you are already a registered user of the Eurocontrol extranet, please send an e-mail to email@example.com in order to enable the required access to this site.
There are two ways of providing comments to the content.
- Inline commenting: highlight a text or part of a text on a page and keep the cursor over it for a second - a "comment' icon appears. Click on it, enter your comment and save it.
Comment field: In case you have a general comment relevant for the whole content of a page, please enter it comment in corresponding field displayed at the bottom of each page and save it. This way of commenting allows some additional formatting (e.g. text colouring, italic, bold, etc.) and for named users also some additional functions (e.g. upload of images).
Please note that comment fields remain visible even once the comment was resolved. Therefore,the preferred commenting method is to use inline comments, which may be resolved and closed.
You can also edit your already saved comments.
For some pages, a workflow is implemented in order to allow for reviewing the page content before making it publicly available. First a content page is in the draft status, then it should be assigned for review and finally it will be published.