This space is dedicated to the further development of the Digital NOTAM Specification.
An initial version 1.0 was published in 2011 and it is available on the www.aixm.aero web site. That version was used for trials and test implementations, in particular in the context of the SESAR project 13.2.2. Based on the feedback collected from these implementations, an updated version (2.0) is now in preparation, including both improvements to the previously scenarios and new coding scenarios. Version 2.0 is expected to be published in Q4 2018. The parts of the new version that are considered sufficiently stable for being made publicly available are being moved here, as they become available. This enables a final review to be made by anyone interested in the Digital NOTAM Specification.
- Digital NOTAM Specification
- General Principles
- The Event Concept
- Coding rules and scenarios
- NOTAM production rules and scenarios
- Common NOTAM Production rules
- Event updates and cancellations
- [SAA.ACT] Published special activity area - activation (NOTAM)
- Appendix A - Abbreviations and acronyms
- Appendix B - EBNF sources
- Appendix C - Contributors
- (Work Area) Sentence Case
- File lists
- List of comments