The information below is provided to the best of the airports’ knowledge, even when not 100% certain. Keep in mind that this information is not an obligation but serves as a reference for NM and stakeholders.
Find the NM’s COVID19 NOTAM summary and Network Operations Plan – COVID19 Recovery Plan on the NOP portal: click here
Find the Global COVID19 Airport Status on the ICAO website: click here
Find the AIU Dashboard on Grounded aircraft in the EUROCONTROL area as a result of COVID19 information: click here
Recommendation:We recommend you to use the Public Airport Corner with Chrome or Firefox.
This is an estimation of the airport capacity as a percentage of the nominal capacity and not as the expected demand. We consider the airport nominal capacity as reported in the Airport Corner Current Capacity section.
We acknowledge that the airport infrastructure, ground services and staff will only be enabled when demand is confirmed. This information has been provided to the best of the airport knowledge (the best guess), even when it is not 100% certain. Keep in mind that this information is not an obligation but serves as a reference for all the ATM stakeholders and to NMOC to make an assessment of the upcoming network situation for the following 5 weeks.
|Start date||End date||Capacity|
|Expected Global Capacity (%)||Influencing factors (e.g. ATC staff, ground handling, aircraft parking issues, landside issues, …)||Do you expect traffic demand will exceed airport capacity?|
|05-07-2021||31-08-2021||75 %||All partners and airport services have prepared for operating at 50% of # passengers by summer 2021. Due to the mitigating measures taken to increase terminal space for passengers to ensure social distancing, the airport's global capacity is estimated to be 75% of 2019.||No|
|01-09-2021||30-09-2021||75 %||We expect and prepare for gradual but slow recovery throughout September. All partners are standing-by to continue growing to 100% of 2019 global capacity if the market demand picks-up further.||No|
1. Commercial Passenger Flights
2. Parking availability
3. Fire category
4. Cargo Flights
5. Impact on ground services
6. Impact in Turnaround times
7. Additional Information
1. Terminal Capacity
* If a pre-COVID terminal throughput was 100 passengers per hour and now is 30 passengers per hour then the reducing factor to provide is 0.30
- Extra time required for check-in process (prior to entering terminal)
Physical distancing impacting how many passengers can be accommodated in the terminal knowing that
(please consider only the relevant scenario as a function of your local constraints) :
- Physical distancing will be 4 pax per 10m2 for 1,5m linear distancing
- Physical distancing will be 3 pax per 10m2 for 2,0m linear distancing
- Physical distancing will be 2 pax per 10m2 for 2,5m linear distancing
- Physical distancing will be 1 pax per 10m2 for 3,0m linear distancing
Extra time required for boarding process, taking into account
- the points above
- the expected reduced aircraft seating capacity