Support to deployment and investigations
PAGE UNDER DEVELOPMENT
The purpose of this task is to support an efficient datalink deployment and operations in Europe by analyzing reported problems and coordinating with all stakeholders the resolution of these problems. It is supporting many different stakeholder communities,
The work in this task is overseen by a stakeholder consultation group called the Datalink Support Group (DSG) which meets twice a year. DSG is working together with DPMG to address all datalink aspects. Information is shared with DSG members via a Onesky extranet site and this wiki is intended to support the broader data link community.
The main activities in this task are:
- Work with stakeholders (EC, SDM, EASA, ANSPs, Airlines CSPs, Manufacturing Industry, …) to ensure operationally acceptable datalink operations.
- Perform problem investigations, agree with concerned stakeholders on solutions for identified problems and liaise with stakeholder to agree on the implementation planning of the identified solutions, while liaising with institutions (EC, EASA, SDM, …) as needed
- Maintain a tool (Datalink Issue Management Tool) for stakeholders to report technical and operational datalink problems and to manage the follow up of their resolution
- Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders to agree and execute actions to address reported problems.
- Support the Datalink Support Group (DSG) stakeholder group and maintain the DSG One Sky Team web-space
- Support the DSG subgroups: DSG Support Team, Operational Focus Group, and various TFs
- Support the WST12.1 of the NM Operational Excellence Programme on current datalink